วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Remembering and Forgetting


(I wrote this journal on facebook nearly month ago but I just realized that there's many stories in my life during this time concerning about "memory","remembering","forgetting")


What is the real significance between "remembering" and "forgetting"?They have always existed in every steps of our life.We always remember something and then we can also forget something.I think,they don't be truely an opposite side but they are like an interbeing.I've noticed myself that I've rarely forget anything in my life especially,stories about people or places I've used to be.Moreover,I've hardly lost anything,no matter what they were small or big things so If I would like to get rid of anything,I've often put efforts intentionally to left or abandoned those things.I was wondering whether could we really choose to forget or remember something.
Where is the real significance between the remembering and forgetting.How do they effect to our world? Sometimes I've upset with my great memory,I just want to forget anything which wounded me.But I've frequently really intended to keep every precious things inside me.For me,It was quite difficult to seperate absolutely between remembering and forgetting.I have both of them being with me.But I would like to practice the art of living without the thought as the reaction of the memory.Because they made me passive and sinking into the burdens of yesterday.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

บางอย่างเราคิดว่าเราลืม แต่จริงๆแล้วมันก็อยู่ตรงนั้น วันดีคืนดีมันอาจผุดขึ้นมาในฝัน ในตอนที่ใจว่าง ให้เราได้ตกใจว่า ยังมีมันอยู่ตรงนั้นซุกซ่อนอยู่ในหีบห่อใต้ห้องเก็บของที่เราไม่เคยรื้อมันออกมา จนเราลืมเลือนไปจากจิตสำนึก แต่จริงๆแล้วมันก็ยังอยู่ตรงนั้น สำหรับเรามันคงมากกว่าการลืม หรือการจำ แต่มันอาจเป็น คำว่า คลี่คลาย หรือยังเป็นปมเขื่องอยู่อย่างนั้น สิ่งที่เราลืมหรือเราจำได้นั้นต่างก็เป็นอดีตทั้งสิ้น แต่ในเนื้อหาของความจำหรือลืมนั้นเป็น "fact" ของอดีตหรือเป็น "feeling" ต่อเหตุการณ์ในอดีตกันแน่ เป็นสิ่งที่เราต้องถามตัวเองให้ดี หากจริงๆแล้วมันเป็นเพียงแค่ ความรู้สึก ความคิด การประมวลผลต่อเหตุการณ์ต่างๆ เราก็โชคดีแล้วเพราะว่าอย่างน้อยเราก็รู้ได้ว่าเราจะดูแลและคลี่คลายมันได้ไม่วันใดก็วันหนึ่ง ขอเพียงเราต้องไม่ยึดติดว่าสิ่งที่เราจำหรือลืมนั้นเป็นความจริงแท้แน่นอนร้อยเปอร์เซ็นต์ ....พูดจารู้เรื่องหรือเปล่าก็ไม่รู้ ฮ่าๆ