วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Across the Ocean


(Mornington Peninsular,Melbourne Australia)

Now I've traveled across the ocean,
with the same shoes just longer hair.
I still carry that picture in my wallet...
from the photo booth- yeah it's still there.
Just give me some kind of sign:
Is this the right place?
Or the right time?
Is this the right time?


(The Lighthouse at Mornington Peninsular)

Now I've landed in the Midwest,
where you lived so long ago.
Remember I was always freezing?
Now I'm covered up in snow.
Please give me some kind of sign:
Is this the right place?
Or the right time?
Is this the right time?

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Right here is the right website for anybody who wishes to find out about this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for years.
Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

my webpage ... ポールスミス 時計