วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Let's welcome the raining season!

This weekend I spent almost time to do housework which I have rarely coped with.
But according to the raining season,it's perfect time to renovate my garden
especially,after the last big flood.Going to tree market was absolutely fantasy for me.
At this time,I took this task more seriously to choose some plants and flowers for our home.
I got mostly flowers like little Forget Me Not,Jasmine and some Thai flowers such as
Chumpee,Puang Chompu and Pudsorn. Bringing them home and planted in next day
when it's raining nearly whole day. So it's such great time in deed.





1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Τhіs is a topic which is nеar to my heaгt.

.. Best wisheѕ! Wherе are your cοntact detаils though?


My web sіte ... houston garden centers spring tx