วันจันทร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

First Formal Speech

My first formal speech ,as a representative of Thai delagates, delivered to Japan International Cooperation Agency,JICA at sent off party for Training Program 2008.

I did it at last night before the close ceremony of Preparation workshop on 14 Sep. for Training Program 2008 in Japan which will be on coming November.

Speech :

Mr. Katsuji Onoda, Resident Representative of JICA Thailand
Distinguished Guests, Participating Youths, Ladies and Gentlemen

On behalf of Thai delegates of The Training Program for Young Leaders, I would like to give my sincere thanks to the Japan International Cooperation Agency for making the great program possible.

As being a participant of this program, I would like to express my appreciation for the considerable efforts of JICA in giving a great opportunity for us to learn and share valuable experiences of Japanese in various aspects of social and youth development. Moreover, this is a precious chance in a lifetime to meet excellent friends who sacrifice to make a change for better society. I am confident that the knowledge we are getting from this program will make us have a solid foundation of both aptitude and practical number ability which would be an asset to our country.

For many years of intention to sustain a goodwill and friendship between the two countries, young leaders have an important role to promote and support this responsibility because they are the future of nations. I certainly believe that the contribution from the Government of Japan will be the bridge of a true friendship for young people of both nations.

Finally, on behalf of Thai delegates of The Training Program for Young Leaders, I would like to give my deep grateful again to The Japan International Cooperation Agency in making a great chance of learning and I hope that It will be a lasting partnership and may the cooperation be remain in two countries as always.

Thank you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: