วันจันทร์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The Moment

All were taken from various places that I've always kept in my mind. They were THE MOMENT in my life.


(Loch Ard Gorge , Port Campbell National Park , Melbourne - Australia)


It was a raining day in Melbourne city.I was walking around quietly and that's really peaceful.
(Carlton Garden, Melbourne - Australia)


(Carlton Garden, Melbourne - Australia)


This picture was taken by chance. I looked back to the street and found that light and shadow.
(Boston, Massachusette - USA)


I called this picture was "The picture of Boston" (Boston,Massachusette - USA)


Before sunset (Chao-Lao Beach, Chantaburi - Thailand)

(Mae Khong River, Chiang Khan, Loei - Thailand)


Like sparkling stars (Chao Phraya River, Thaprachan, Bangkok - Thailand)


Between the line (On the flight to Taipei - Taiwan)



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: